Self catering accommodation:
Suffolk cottage holidays
Our holiday cottages (five in all) were previously a milking
parlour and old granary and have been tastefully modernised,
with support from Defra under the Rural Enterprise Scheme,
to provide good quality (four star), spacious accommodation.
The cottages are based around an old brick lined courtyard with
access to a games and leisure room and each has it’s own
paved patio. Our grass play/picnic area is an ideal place to
relax while the children use up their excess energy on the play
equipment or playing football. More>>
Below, we've outlined a few points which
you may find appealing:
- We have 5 newly built cottages available for holiday accommodation
(or even for business trips), each having their own individual
- At least one of the cottages has level 3 access for the less
- Stables are available on-site for your horses.
- A games room will be free to use for the duration of your
stay, including a full-size snooker table.
- Plenty of scenic bridleways and quiet country routes to go
From this site, you can check the availability of each of our cottages, view a list of recommended local attractions
including a regularly updated 'what's-on' guide, and you can
also read our guestbook to see what our previous visitors have
had to say about their stay with us.